Mabul Water Bungalows is located on Mabul
Island overlooking Sipadan Island.
How to get there
Mabul Island is located on the east coast
of Borneo, Sabah, East Malaysia. Direct flights
are available to Tawau Airport from Kuala
Lumpur and via Kota Kinabalu from Singapore,
Korea, Hong Kong, Philippines, Taiwan, etc.
From Tawau Airport, transfer time by luxury
coach is about 1.20 hrs to the Semporna jetty.
From Semporna, a speedboat will take you
to Mabul Water Bungalows (approximately 40
Recommended Tawau Arrival Flights
- MH2121, 07.00-07.45 from Kota Kinabalu
- MH 3093, 10:15-10:55 from Sandakan
- MH 2660, 08:20-11:10 from Kuala Lumpur
- MH2137, 13.15-14.00 from Kota Kinabalu
- AK5152, 07.20-10.05 from Kuala Lumpur
- AK 6122, 12.20-13.10 from Kota Kinabalu
- AK 6153, 12.00-14.30 from Singapore
If your flight arrives Tawau after 2.00 pm
you will need to stay overnight in Semporna
and transfer the next morning.
- Flight times are approximate and can
be changed by the airlines.
- Unscheduled or private boat transfer
can be arranged with an additional surcharge
- We take no responsibility for scheduling
or itinerary changes due to events beyond
- We strongly recommend you to purchase
travel and diving insurance.